Shipping & Handling
Lakewood Baskets ships anywhere within the continental United States. Street number, street name, city, state and zip are required. UPS will not deliver to P.O. Box addresses. UPS delivery limitations apply to all purchases. Most orders ship via UPS standard delivery and at UPS rates. In addition to standard UPS rates, a minimal packaging fee may apply. This fee varies by product and is based on the item’s fragility. When viewing a product, click on the "Shipping Info" button to view the product shipping & handling fee.
All items on the website ordered for Lakewood delivery can be hand delivered within 2 business days, if placed by 2:30 pm. All local deliveries have a $6.00 flat rate.
- All orders will be shipped via UPS Ground Service which will arrive at your destination within 3-5 business days.
- UPS 2nd day and overnight may be available for an additional charge; please write a note with your order stating that you prefer this service.
- All orders placed will be shipped out in 1-2 business days.
- Please note that custom or large orders may take additional time to ship. This ensures that your order will be fresh.
- Orders that are placed during holiday seasons may take longer to ship as well.
- The cost of shipping and handling varies by the weight of the product as well as by the destination city.
- Please ensure that a correct shipping address is provided. In the event of an incorrect address provided by the customer, we will do our utmost to reroute the package to the correct address [additional shipping charges may apply].